Our Ashland Ohio Accommodations - Rooms and Rates
Website under repair... Click here to book online.
Our family-friendly, comfortable accommodations are conveniently located in the heart of Ashland, Ohio. We are within easy walking distance to both Ashland University and Ashland Theological Seminary.
Bringing your family? No problem! We love kids!
Our third floor Art Department guest room, which has a futon and fold out bed, can easily accommodate four people in three separate beds, and extra person charges are often waived. Our second floor English Department guest room, with sleep sofa, can accommodate four people in two beds (extra charge to set up the sofa, and it really cramps up the room). Our first floor Music Department guest room accommodates a small fold out bed in a pinch, for a total of three people in two beds. Sorry, the History Department can only accommodate two people.
- Wireless internet anywhere in house (WiFi)
- Guest Microwave in Dining Room (and in Art Dept)
- Tea, Hot Chocolate, Popcorn
- Water Dispensers (Hot/Cold/Room Temp) with built-in fridges
- Videos, DVDs, Games, and Puzzles
- Silverware, cups, and napkins
- Baby Gear (upon request)
- Shower Seat (upon request)
- Fold out bed (upon request)
- Fenced Back Yard (sorry, no pets)
- Keypad Front Entry (come and go with ease and security!)
- Dining/Sitting Room with Gas Fireplace
- Library/Office with Piano
- Full House Air Conditioning
- Enclosed Patio
- Garage Parking for Motorcycles (upon request)
Guest Room Amenities
- 32" high definition flat screen LCD cable TV
- DVD/VCR player
- Fluffy robes
- Iron and ironing board
Corkscrew, wine glasses, wine chiller or ice bucket
- Makeup mirror
Desk and chair
Wireless computer access
Keypad room lock
Alarm clock radio
Non-slip shower mat
Pitcher and water glasses
Basket stuffed with items you may have forgotten
All stays include an ample, scrumptious, homemade breakfast which includes a fruit appetizer followed by a main dish plus side meat. With breakfast, enjoy freshly roasted and ground coffee, premium orange juice, milk, or water. If you have food allergies, dietary restrictions, or strong dislikes, please let us know when you make your reservation so that we may prepare a breakfast you will fully enjoy. No one goes hungry after a College House B&B breakfast!
Website under repair... please disregard the chart below.
This summary table can help you plan a stay where you need more than one room. An X indicates the room is unavailable. Click on the table to make reservation.